Halloween 2021 (video)





Wonderful Halloween. First, I must say we have terrific neighbors and kids in our area. Because I'm an old geezer with bad knees, plus the Covid thing, this year we opted to set up a large bowl of candy on the driveway. I put a sign near the bowl that asked that the Trick or Treaters only take 3 pieces of candy each. For the most part, that's what they did. We watched them inside - I had the Wyzecam over the garage sending the video to both our cell phones and our large screen TV. My favorites were the family with the large black dog, the cool Dad who danced with his little princess, and the kid at the end in blue that was also moving to the music. I set up a portable P.A. speaker next to the garage door that played spooky sound effects and classic Halloween songs like Monster Mash and Werewolves of London. We had 30 kids, plus their parents, which for us is a new record. One group came on a flatbed trailer, another in a golf cart. One mom pulled her little ones in a wagon. It was so much fun to watch! Kudos to all the parents, and the kids in those great costumes! This is a short movie I made from the footage recorded October 31, 2021






Comments